What we do
OpenSIPS Solutions develops, deploys and maintain various VoIP platforms based on the OpenSIPS open-source project. The complexity of such platforms may depends on the richness of the feature set, on the number of sub-systems involved in the platform or on the clustering model for Geo-distribution and redundancy.
A typical VoIP platform includes a large set of sub-systems like SIP Engines, Media Engines, SQL and noSQL Database clusters, Event Brokers, distributed file systems, High-Availability systems, REST APIs, WEB interfaces and many other.
What do we need you for
We are looking for Devops Engineers to join us in the area of Development & Prototyping, Deployment & Automation and Monitoring / Troubleshooting VoIP platforms.
The typical activities involved by these areas are:
- Code Development – Python, PHP, Shell
- Configuration & Integration of existing softwares like OpenSIPS, FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, Percona, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, GlusterFS, Nagios and others
- Database Operations – setting up and operating with engines like MySQL, MongoDB, REDIS
- Testing – use testing tools to build automated testing units for conformity and performance tests
- Deployment – build automated deployment scripts for Ansible
What are we looking for
The minimal set of required skills is
- good Linux and networking experience
- knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure)
- shell scripting
- Python / PHP programing
- Git usage
- SQL/noSQL knowledge, MySQL experience
- VoIP / SIP knowledge (optional)
Nevertheless, any other skills that might bring you closer to what we need, are a big advantage for you.
What are we teaching you
This internship will get you into the overlapping between the VoIP/SIP world and the operational area.
You will learn basic / medium level knowledge on how SIP works, how calls are routed and handled across IP infrastructure, how services are build on top of VoIP/SIP calls.
On the other hand, you will get familiar and get experience in working with a large set of software and technologies – and even more, you will acquire skills on how to integrate such software and technologies in order to build and operate large and complex VoIP platform.
You will be learning and transfer knowledge from a team with more than 10 years experience in the field, a team behind one of the most popular SIP server projects in the world.
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
- Universitatea Hyperion
- Universitatea Politehnica
- Academia de Studii Economice
- Academia Tehnică Militară