At Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we’re here to help!
About the Team
The team is chartered with build/deployment/monitoring automation of mission critical products for our cloud offering using cutting edge technologies. You will be involved in all aspects of development cycle. Team members range in years of experience. You will have the opportunity to implement build and deployment automation and will involve writing code that is both functional and efficient.
As part of the DevOps team you will research, define and architect solutions for Source Control, Build and Deployment automation, Continuous Integration, Environment Monitoring and general developer tools.
Required Qualifications & Relevant Experience:
- Final year Student or Fresh Graduate in Computer Science or IT related field
- Knowledge of Linux systems including networking, security, and file systems
- Ability to write code using different scripting languages, such as Shell, Python, Perl, Groovy
- Exposure to CI tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of source control tools like Git
- Knowledge of docker and container technology for building and deploying code
- Basic knowledge of configuration management tools like Chef/Puppet
SSL/TLS certificates, web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Ability to learn quickly and use online resources
- AWS, Kubernetes and VMware technology
- Development skills in Java, NodeJS.
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți