Your tasks: 10% what’s assigned to you and 90% how you REACT.js to it!
- Participate in the design, development, testing, and maintenance of a product;
- Write clean, well engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Work with talented and determined engineers and architects to shape the future of web solutions;
- Discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team. Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career. Choose your path!
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self-improvement and self-motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections.
Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Apart from the support of your dedicated mentor, independent research will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion for web development will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Good general coding skills;
- Knowledge of OOP and OOD principles;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git) is a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- We provide meaningful and engaging work and support free exchange of ideas. From the first day on the job, all interns will be involved in a training phase where they will be encouraged to expand their knowledge. This includes getting familiar with the Agile working environment, with a focus on assimilating as much know-how as possible. Following the training, all interns will take part in the development process inside a team and with the support of a dedicated mentor. All assignments will add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the field.
- You will work alongside talented and determined engineers and designers to shape the future of web and mobile solutions.
- You will be working on a project from scratch.
- You’ll have the opportunity to consult with your dedicated mentor upon matters you can’t fully research on your own.
- It’s the proper environment to discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.
- You’ll have the chance to add your own voice, your particular mix of flavors to our dynamic and innovative team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to connect with passionate people in our open and friendly environment.
- If you give your best and reach great results, we offer the possibility to continue working with us.
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
- Universitatea Politehnica
- Academia de Studii Economice
- Universitatea Româno-Americană
- Academia Tehnică Militară