Our technology changes the world and YOU can be part of projects with big impact in SPACE, DEFENSE and TRANSPORTATION.
Thales is expanding its presence in Romania through the development of a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC), reinforcing its position as a leader in all its markets.
Launching in early 2019 in Bucharest, the ECC will deliver solutions beyond ground transportation, in a number of core Thales business areas, from space and defence, to security and aeronautics. The ECC will deliver a first class Thales engineering capability in Romania thanks to the existing ecosystem of skilled engineers and the agile environment that Bucharest has to offer. Both the needs of the local market and export markets will be catered for, meaning those who join Thales will have the opportunity of working on diverse projects with a high level of complexity, innovating in all the different markets we are present in.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now. By combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create, together we’re transforming the world around us.
Internship – Full Stack Developer
- Studying computer science or a related discipline;
- Interest in the areas of software engineering for Transport Business, Defense Business, Space Business, Naval Business;
- Familiar with programming in Java / REST / Spring / Hibernate;
- OOP Design Patterns;
- English languages.
- Knowledge in using: Linux (comfortable using bash terminal), SQL;
- Development environment tooling: SVN/GIT/Maven/, Nexus, Jenkins, Continuous Integration & Delivery;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, python, other);
- Team collaboration tools (JIRA) would be a plus;
- Agile Scrum knowledge would be a plus;
- Experience in developing Eclipse plugins / RCP applications;
- Unit testing knowledge would be a plus.
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți