Deimos Space SRL is looking for students passionate about Aerospace technologies and interested in working on the next technology generation.
Over the course of three months, the internship program contributes to the inclusion of high potential students in Deimos’ values and culture. We have a very high retention rate after the program.
Trainees will have a supervisor, who will be responsible for his/her continuous development, by providing them meaningful tasks and respective support, and involving them in different activities.
Our aim is that the Trainee gets a comprehensive insight into the projects and technologies used by the team he/she is integrated in.
We accept applications during the months of March, April and May for the following divisions:
Data Processing (Ground Segment).
The selected candidate will work on relevant international projects and main duties might include:
- Collaborate in software development;
- Participate in the design of software architecture;
- Detailed Design, Development and Testing of software components;
- Create project-related documentation (when applicable).
Knowledge on one or several of the following languages: C/C++, MATLAB, Fortran, Java, Python;
Knowledge in software engineering (programming, architecture principles, etc.);
Considered a plus: knowledge in databases (SQL or NoSQL) and experience with Continuous integration.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Ability to take ownership of issues and be proactive;
- Open to constant improvement in all activities related with his/her work.
The students will be hired through a paid labour contract on a determined period (3 months).
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți