The Microcontrollers Connectivity Software group is developing low-power and cost-effective wireless connectivity solutions for embedded devices. These solutions address a number of applications, including consumer, industrial and health care ensuring NXP’s role as a leader in the growing field of IoT.
We are looking for students from:
- Computers and Automatics Faculty (3rd and 4th year of study);
- Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications (3rd and 4th year of study);
Competencies in one or several of the following fields:
- Communication protocols and standards;
- Basic knowledge of microprocessors architecture.
The internship will consist in embedded C software development for Microcontrollers and system testing.
Moreover, all software projects will be related to connectivity and networking technologies or applications.
General benefits for the selected candidates include:
– Increasing skills in programming, testing and debugging;
– Deepening of knowledge for programming languages, software systems and connectivity protocols;
– Working with new, in-development global technologies and standards;
– Learning professional software development techniques such as version control and configuration;
– Using our tailored Agile Scrum working model and participating to the creation and delivery of sprint;
– Hiring opportunity after the completion of the internship and university studies.
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
- Universitatea Politehnica
- Automatică și Calculatoare
- Electronică, Telecomunicații și Tehnologia Informației
- Inginerie în Limbi Străine
- Inginerie Electrică
- Inginerie Mecanică și Mecatronică
- Ingineria și Managementul Sistemelor Tehnologice
- Științe Aplicate
- Ingineria Sistemelor Biotehnice
- Inginerie Aerospațială
- Chimie Aplicată și Știința Materialelor
- Știința și Ingineria Materialelor
- Inginerie Medicală
- Academia de Studii Economice
- Academia Tehnică Militară
- Universitatea Tehnică de Construcții
- Universitatea Titu Maiorescu
- Universitatea Politehnica