Interns will have the opportunity to work under the supervision of the Sales Manager and assist in a variety of ways that include:
– Support day-to-day marketing operations
– Market research, products comparison with competitors
– Presentations, equipment descriptions and other collaterals
– Collecting data and preparing offers
– Support marketing material development
– Daily administrative tasks.
You will be assisted by experimented project managers and together you will work along the company’s portfolio of equipment.
- Excellent writing, communication, data presentation and computer skills required (Microsoft Office package).
- Strong technical abilities and a passion for new technologies.
- Intern candidates must be comfortable with PowerPoint presentations, client services, business phone calls.
- Proficiency in English is highly desirable.
- All applicants must have a positive and professional attitude and an eagerness to learn.
- By successfully completing this internship you should be able to understand and assume the role of a junior product manager in a technology company.
- You’ll also get better at delivering presentations and comparing technologies and products and detailing business opportunities.
- You will be part of a young team made of passionate people.
- Attractive compensation package.
- At the end of the internship program you may get a chance to continue being part of our team.
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți