Our team is high-talent and high-energy, creating new technologies that must achieve the best detection and disinfection in the marketplace. Our QA Analysts are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development life cycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
Our QA Trainees will work closely with our Senior QA Analysts. The aim is to deliver high quality software, acting as customer advocate.
If you join us, you will:
• Learn how to perform tests against builds and test procedures;
• Learn how to implement and execute automated test suites;
• Perfect your understanding of Windows based Operation Systems;
• Learn how to evaluate compatibility with 3rd party software;
• Be exposed to all the stages of a software project, including a public release.
• Enjoy breaking software;
• Have a very good attention to details and be meticulous;
• Experience with Windows operating system;
• Good analytical skills / problem solver / critical thinking;
• Basic scripting / programming knowledge;
• Basic networking knowledge;
• Enthusiastic team player;
• Desire to always learn new things.
• Meet and work with the team that makes the best cybersecurity technologies in the world;
• Hang out with and bounce ideas off tinkerers, white hat hackers and curious fast learners like you;
• Attractive compensation and benefits package;