At Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we’re here to help!
About the Team
The Platform teams is focused on developing the online document viewer that enables the user to access and edit documents directly from our content management solution. The team consists of self-motivated and highly experienced engineers working with cutting edge technologies
As part of the team you will have the opportunity to research and implement state of the art web protocols for file synchronization.
Required Qualifications & Relevant Experience:
- Final year Student or Fresh Graduate in Computer Science or IT related field
- You have good knowledge of OOP
- You have knowledge of Java, databases and web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- You interacted with UNIX or Linux command line
- You are flexible and have a can-do attitude
- Have the desire to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication
Personal Quote from the Manager:
Working at Intralinks means dealing with the latest technologies, in fun environment where we put you in the spotlight.
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți