It’s simply better at Adobe Romania! You will find here a Research & Development Center with passionate, exceptional and unique individuals who use their skills to shape the next web technologies. You will be a part of a dynamic and rewarding work environment which is well-known around the world. You will discover the excellent benefit plans and challenging programs at Adobe.
Adobe Primetime Authentication provides media companies, a way to bring their fans and viewers into their applications web/mobile/set up boxes. This means a quick time to market for content owners and pay TV providers, a secure environment to prevent fraud, and a great customer experience, with more TV content available to more people across more platforms than ever before. Primetime Authentication has also won the Emmy Engineering Award.
If you have expertise in developing Java applications and web services and if you are interested in learning technologies specific to the Big Data world, then this job is for you.
- B.S. or M.S. degree (degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is a bonus).
- Solid knowledge, data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Good knowledge of coding in at least one high-level programming language (Java/Scala)
- Able to research and become proficient in new technologies (need to be able to adapt to the technology needs of the project as it moves forward)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of web services and patterns (REST);
- Basic knowledge in unit/automated testing;
- Experience in working in projects such as: data processing, data analytics, high-availability web-services, log processing, cloud services or distributed solutions;
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
- BSc Computer Science
- Universitatea Politehnica
- Academia de Studii Economice
- Universitatea Româno-Americană