Ixia applications provide a L2-7 comprehensive network infrastructure performance testing solution. It offers test coverage from 1G to 400G Ethernet, provides comprehensive protocol coverage for routing/switching, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), broadband access, etc. The Linux chassis is a critical component of this solution. The purpose of the Internship will be to experiment using clang to compile existing source code of binaries running on Ixia Linux chassis. The expected outcome would be a comparative analysis between Gk and clang applied on Ixia code base (advantages and disadvantages for each). We would be looking into runtime performance, runtime memory footprint, runtime CPU usage, stability, compile time, ability to debug to understand the feasibility of using clang. As a secondary objective, on the build infrastructure we would like to have a comparative analysis on the Ixia IxOS code base between Scans and Cmake.
What’s in it for you?
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income 😊
Check out our social media for more info about the team
Anunț disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți