You will be working on a broad range of tasks in order to sustain the development of the Pentest-Tools.com online platform. Here are some sample tasks that you will perform:
- write new security testing tools (mainly in Python but not only)
- research existing security testing tools and integrate them into the platform (focus on fine-tuning, performance and optimization)
- design custom web components for the platform (dashboard, reporting, etc)
- Willingness to learn multiple technologies and to use the right technology for the job to be done
- Solid programming background (the language is less important but the principles are critical).
- Good understanding of Linux, network protocols, web concepts and architecture, system administration.
Since this is a junior position, we do not expect you to have strong experience with the required technologies. However, we do expect you to have a good understanding of the theory and the technical concepts around them.
- You will be working in a great team of passionate security specialists and developers
- Although the job is full time, there is flexibility when needed (including study time)
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in IT security and programming
- This is a paid job, according to your skills and experience