- Test Android releases on NXP embedded chips/boards on different platforms;
- Perform different test cycles for Android, running Google conformance test suites (CTS, VTS, GTS, STS) and submit bugs to JIRA system;
- Give analysis to the issue’s root cause and communicate with developers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork adaptability, self-motivated;
- Annalytical person with attention to details;
- Scripting experience (Bash and/or Python) is a plus;
- Understanding of test methodology, test cycle, process is a plus;
- Familiar with Linux/Android development environment and tools is a plus.
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughout the course of this assignment.