Almer Technologies is a Bernese / Swiss startup that develops and sells all day AR-devices and matching software services. The AR-glasses allow workers in the industry to access information and go through checklists without using their hands, hence allowing them to do their job better. The development is supported by an Innosuisse research-project. Together we want to revolutionize the world of AR glasses, challenge the tech giants with new innovative approaches and conquer the world (market).
As a valuable addition to our team, we are looking for you to join us as a Software Engineer Intern (Bucharest)
- Work on the Software applications packaged with our AR devices. This implies acquiring knowledge in multiple fields, but mainly Mobile with a focus on Android.
- Write cross-platform libraries/SDKs (in Kotlin) that will be used on all platforms to enable our apps.
- Valid working permit in Switzerland or EU citizenship
- Fluent in English
- Preferably final year of college
- Basic understanding of Computer Science concepts, software engineering best practices and OOP
- Open, tinkering mind and capacity to quickly learn and adapt
- Good to have: Knowledge of Kotlin programing language
- Experience with Kotlin Multi Platform is considered a great plus
- Other alternatives are Scala, Groovy, Java and TypeScript
- Good to have: Knowledge of Android development
- Possibility to continue as Junior after internship
- Salary 1K€/month + Bonus 1K€ if upgraded to Junior
- Working with a young and interdisciplinary team, where you can build and shape a fast-growing startup
- A flexible, non-bureaucratic working environment
- Your decision matters
- Work with cutting edge technologies and devices of the future
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn A LOT and deal with actual problems that matter
Do you feel addressed? Become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your application!