The Android team is looking for a passionate Junior Software Developer to help us improve our Android apps: Bitdefender Mobile Security, Antivirus Free app, Central, VPN one of the best security solutions for Android devices. We want you to join the team and take up the challenge! If you are curious, take a look at what our apps can do in Google Play Store: search for Bitdefender.
For this internship (3 months), we have 4 open positions in our team.
We’re looking for a creative-minded person who is passionate about technology. This will help you get up to speed fast with our ecosystem and successfully surpass challenges.
We’re looking for a person with initiative, who is eager to solve problems ranging from straightforward and well known to more complex and open-ended. All of the above with respect to the standards of quality, speed and stability Bitdefender proudly promotes.
Because safety is a priority, we are currently working remotely.
If you join us:
- You will contribute to the development of our existing Android apps.
- You will work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, with UX designers, QA engineers and other developers.
- You will have to continuously discover, evaluate and implement new ways to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of the technology.
Ideally, you should:
- have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking;
- experience with OOP design principles;
- be passionate about software and new technologies;
- be willing to learn and work in a team.
It would be a plus:
- if you showcased to us what previous projects / apps you have worked on so far;
- have experience with Android SDK, Kotlin :);
- have experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML).
- Meet and work with the team that makes the best cybersecurity technologies in the world;
- Hang out with and bounce ideas off tinkerers, white hat hackers and curious fast learners like you.