The Web Services team is looking for a passionate Junior QA Engineer to help us improve our applications. We want you to join the team and take up the challenge! For this internship (3 months), we have 2 open positions in our team.
The challenge involves learning about the process of testing a web application, more precisely a support tool for modifying and obtaining information about customer subscriptions, a tool used especially by the support team. Such a tool involves only manual testing, with a focus on the interface.
Our QA Engineers are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development life cycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
Our QA Trainees will work closely with our Senior QA Engineers. The aim is to deliver high quality software, acting as customer advocate. We’re looking for a creative-minded person, with good communication skills, who is passionate about technology and enjoys breaking software. This will help you get up to speed fast with our ecosystem and successfully surpass challenges.
We’re looking for a person with initiative, attention to details, who is eager to solve problems ranging from straightforward and well known to more complex and open-ended. All of the above with respect to the standards of quality, speed and stability Bitdefender proudly promotes.
Because safety is a priority, we are currently working remotely.
If you join us, you will:
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Work with product owners to have an understanding of what to test and deliver;
- Learn how to perform tests against builds and test procedures.
It will be a plus if you:
- Have experience on Windows and Linux platforms (installation/configuration/administration);
- Have experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Have knowledge about data bases
- And finally, must have a strong desire to learn and improve yourself.
- An exciting work environment
- Hang out with and bounce ideas off tinkerers, white hat hackers and curious fast learners like you;
- Other small things to make you as comfortable as possible at work.