Hello dear future colleague, it is time to join our Young Professional programme!
The first step to the career of your dreams is finding your fit. At Deloitte ERDC you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive while working with the best of the best in a young, dynamic environment.
Our programme is the gateway to the fascinating world of SAP. It starts on July, runs for 3 months, teaches you the fundaments of the following:
You will participate to trainings, shadow a consultant in a real project and have your own tasks. Yeah, it’s a hands-on internship! And, of course, it is paid! It is your chance to learn, apply, work with some of the best consultants and also have fun during the collaboration.
- Final year student / fresh graduate (Bachelor's Degree) or active student (Master's Degree) in Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline;
- Speak and write advanced English;
- Demonstrate curiosity, business awareness, and eagerness to develop yourself;
- Use rational judgment and an analytical approach in problem-solving;
- Articulate well your thoughts and interact with others easily.
At Deloitte ERDC, young talents matter. From technical trainings and hackathons to fun offsite events, our programme is where passion and opportunity collide. The bold, fast-paced culture at Deloitte ERDC will have you building and shipping from day one. You’ll learn from experienced colleagues the fundaments of supply chain management and how a project is delivered. You’ll work on real projects with real impact and meet clients representing a variety of industries and environments, as we’ll help you make a smooth transition from student to professional. You will also apply the learnings by shadowing our Technical Experts in solving complexity technical cases for our customers. Moreover, you will be attending soft skills trainings, focusing on communication, customer satisfaction and time management.
Once the 3 months completed, you’ll have the opportunity to start your long term career @Deloitte ERDC. Join us!