Why join Ericsson? We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity. You’ll play a part in using your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what’s possible. To build never-seen-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. Join a team of like-minded innovators driven to go beyond the status quo to build what’s next. At Ericsson, you can be an explorer, a change maker and a force for good. Our purpose: To create connections that make the unimaginable possible. Our vision: A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future. Our values: Our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded in the walls and where our core values of professionalism, respect, perseverance and integrity shine through in everything we do.
About this opportunity As an Operations Support System/Business Support System (BSS/OSS) Engineer, you will focus on collecting, checking and executing all necessary network information to achieve the assigned tasks. This opportunity suits you if you are a final year student or fresh graduate, with a passion for technology, proficient in English and with knowledge of BSS/OSS products. You will receive a 5 month offer, starting with July 2023 and you will work in a hybrid mode, both from the office and from your home.
You’ll get the opportunity to
- Learn to provide technical service and support to new and existing customer networks, telecom and datacom
- Deepen your knowledge of planning, designing, troubleshooting, and resolving problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks, including analyzing and solving isolate and complex fault issues
- Learn to configure and integrate different solutions in live customer networks
- Learn to verify and implement procedural improvements and changes and provide input on structural improvements in processes and work instructions
- Perform daily routines on end-to-end services, networks and network components
- Act as a point of contact in event handling within the boundaries of the OSS/BSS integration vices to achieve efficient and effective execution of Network Fulfillment activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (IT, Telecom) – final year or recent graduate
- Knowledge of some of the following BSS/OSS products: Oracle PL/SQL, Basic scripting knowledge (Perl/Shell), Red Hat / Linux
- Would be nice to have knowledge of: ITIL Foundations, networking, service network layer functionality (Circuit Switching, Packet Switching), resource layer (Access network, Core network control, Core network transport, Service network), Oracle BRM
- English proficiency
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Structured way of working and analytical capabilities
- Team player and flexible attitude
What we offer As our future grads, we’ll give you the freedom to think big and the capability to fulfill your potential at Ericsson. We are always looking for graduates with inquiring minds who can contribute to our industry-leading solutions and help shape the future of connectivity. To put it simply, we change how people, businesses and societies connect – and the results are genuinely exciting, challenging and often, awe-inspiring.