As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our opening At Ericsson Romania we are looking for energetic and results-oriented people with a keen interest in problem-solving and who are keen to develop their skillset through continuous personal and professional development through a career in telecommunications.
- Be responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Constitute first/ single point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers.
- Be responsible for opening of customer trouble tickets and to receive orders request, in various types of applications.
- Detect any events related to specific services performance or quality provided to the customer, to report them and act accordingly, in order to tackle them.
- Initiate functional issues of incidents, trend analysis of end user performance and faults to early identify customer incidents or problems
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Good understanding of telecommunication networks .
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to react quickly, also very good communication and collaboration skills.
- Perseverance, interest in documenting and problem solving, practical spirit, advising, helping and developing others, tact, understanding, ambition, self-confidence.
- Analytical technical thinking.
- Availability to work in 24/7 shifts.
- 25 vacation days/year.
- Medical & life insurance.
- Career plan mentoring.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson.
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal.
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options).
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled).
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.