Our Interns will start working with us in Nov 2020 - if you are graduating in 2021 OR are studying towards your Masters/ already engaged in a master program, then apply today!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster and creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Our internship program will consist of on boarding trainings, one-to-one coaching with buddy assignments and interaction with colleagues and interns in different countries across the region. Interns will have the chance to be involved in certain critical daily operations, as well as to take part in long term projects.
We are looking for interns who want to learn more about testing, in the increasingly important role which it plays in the IT landscape today. Those selected will join us on various projects and assist in areas such as: test plan creation, implementing test automation, manual testing, defect documentation and root cause analysis/ Depending on the project, you will also come into contact with SCRUM (Agile) management methodologies or Waterfall.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will:
- Work with latest technologies and equipment in networking, storage and virtualization areas
- Learn how to configure and manage the virtual and physical infrastructure
- Learn how to troubleshoot and solve problems when they arise
- Get mentorship and guidance every step of the way by being a part of an experienced team of engineers who are passionate about the work they do
- Students interested in technology pursing a Bachelor or Master Degree, IT fields preferred but not mandatory. Final year preferred.
- Basic scripting skills (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Good Linux OS skills
- Good knowledge of networking concepts (CCNA level or above)
- Knowledge of virtualization and cloud concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to develop skills in networking, virtualization and infrastructure automation areas
- Containers/monitoring knowledge would be a big plus
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Opportunity to learn from experts in the field
- Prospect of a full-time position after internship
- 40 hours per week with flexible schedule in order to match your program
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation.