Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy, and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
- Work along with a multinational team spread across the globe and learn
- Understand the Automotive market and how software products we develop are going to transform it
- Understand the software development processes and help the team define and align to them
- Optionally prepare your diploma project (if it is the case) with support from NXP team
- Write articles to describe applications using NXP technology
Your team – Automotive Processor System Tools Team
The car suffers a suite of major transformations, and it is moving more and more towards a software defined product. Electrification, different levels of autonomy in the driving which mean a safer to drive car along with huge volume of data which will be exchanged between the car and various cloud services or within the car domains, are transforming the car into a very different product than it is today. This is history in the making and NXP provides the processors for these transformations.
We develop software tools starting from C-embedded programming all the way to complex solutions running on top of MATLAB/Simulink. All our tools have a clear goal of making programming of the NXP processors simple for our customers. All the complexity we handle behind the scenes.
Check this presentation done together with a partner, MathWorks to learn more about the tools ecosystem we are developing: As the products are complex and many (more than 20 tools are currently under active development) we are a large team with a global spread and complex development processes.
Your profile – System Tools Team Intern
Must have skills:
- Basic knowledge of a high-level programming language
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language
- Opened to learn and progress attitude
- Fluency in English written and spoken
The following are pluses:
- Embedded – C programming experience and in general good knowledge of embedded systems
- Ability to present other projects done in school or in other setups
- Presentation skills