Ready to join the future of innovation in IT la NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
The Systems and Board Solutions group is a central R&D organization, part of the Chief Technology Office, which develops hardware systems for both internal engineering purposes (e.g. application or test/validation boards around an NPI silicon) and certain external customer projects, encompassing Electronic design, but also Mechanical and Thermal engineering capabilities.
Basically a hands-on formation for a hardware design and manufacturing Project Management position within NXP - it is a real 8 hrs/day position, with (guided and supervised) contact to real world projects. Learning how to manage internal development and external manufacturing (contract assembly) teams to deliver on time, budget and quality. General benefits for the selected candidates include:
- Working with new, cutting-edge global technologies and standards
- Learning professional Product Lifecycle Management tools
- Learning industry standard design and manufacturing flows
- Hiring opportunity after the completion of the internship and university studies - we DO aim at converting our new colleague into a full time NXP employee at the right moment
- Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics or Power Engineering student - or Masters' student - in the terminal or pre-terminal year
- Competences in:
- Project Management
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- EDA/CAD tools +/- mechanical CAD tools
- (nice to have) basic prior experience in interfacing with people from different cultures - we are a global team
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world. We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live. Ready to create a smarter world? Visit our career website and follow us on social: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.