Ready to join the future of Radar Software Development at NXP?
Become part of a highly technically skilled team, in charge to the development of the Radar Software Development Kit on all NXP supported platforms. The Radar SDK ensures Radar Front End data acquisition and processing using the full capabilities of the NXP Radar platforms.
As Embedded Software Intern for Radar Applications you will contribute to the development and productization of the Radar SDK applications, supporting the associated radar processing algorithms or kernels running on the hardware accelerators, in alignment the NXP Software Development Processes that is Automotive SPICE, IATF 16949, ISO 26262 and ISO 9001 compliant.
Develop and maintain RSDK demo applications for the supported NXP MCU software architectures. Support the release activities in alignment with the RSDK roadmap. Collaborate with Scrum Master and project colleagues during the Agile Scrum ceremonies Your team
The Radar SDK team is recognized in NXP for the on time and high quality deliverables. We are a diversified and innovative team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement. The Radar SDK team collaborates with NXP teams from North America, Europe and Asia.
- University degree in progress in a technical field such as: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Programming knowledge (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Experience with compilers, debuggers, makefiles, scripting languages
- Digital signal processing, MatLab modeling
- Radar principles overview (ideally FMCW).
Furthermore, you are:
- Skilled in oral and written communication in English.
- Attentive to details, self-motivated and able to be a team player while working independently.