Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
During your internship, you will be part of the software team working on the products that will power the autonomous cars of tomorrow. You will learn about embedded software programming as part of our projects on security, device drivers and operating systems, interact with leading global experts for automotive technologies and get familiar with quality standards and models required in the automotive industry.
- interacting with real embedded engineers
- learning about a modern processor architecture
- debugging and writing automated test cases in Python based on a dedicated test framework
- getting skilled in using a debugger probe for studying bugs and profiling information for embedded target device
- learning why compliance with software process gets you faster to results
By joining our team, beside an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to work as part of an innovative, high-performance team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Python scripting for automated test cases
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Linux operating system or Real Time Operating Systems
- Validation / Testing methodology knowledge
Furthermore, you need:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills (English language)
- Proactive and capable of independent work
- Flexible and capable of switching tasks quickly