WHO ARE WE
The Identity and Access Management team is responsible for providing the right access to the right users at the right time. We manage services related to Management of identities, Authentication, User repositories and Certificates for NXP applications & systems and end users.
We are a team of 5 employees (4 in Eindhoven and 1 in US) and more than 30 contractors (Eindhoven and India). We are searching for an additional member to join our team. Our IAM team works closely together with other IT Domains and it is part of the Cyber Security Domain. We have direct contact to end users and application owners due to the nature of our services. We would like you to not only learn from us but also bring in new and fresh ideas. In that sense, we would also like to learn from you!
- Participate in the testing of new solutions via proof of concepts: documenting, installing, configuring and testing.
- Set up new dashboards for IAM data and services and improve existing ones with the input of the Service Manager and Product Owner.
- Support the IAM team to automate existing manual processes: documenting, scripting, and testing.
- Improve existing documentation to bring it up to date based on IAM team input.
- Support the IAM team to automate existing manual processes: documenting, scripting, and testing. Improve existing documentation to bring it up to date based on IAM team input.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Skill development on a technical but also non-technical basis
- Experience in multinational and diverse company
- Possibility to become part of NXP’s Young Professional Talent Pool
- Working on real assignments which contribute to NXP’s objective
- Bachelor or Master student in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related
- Security knowledge is an extra added value
- An understanding of Identity and Access Management processes and solutions (directories, provisioning, PKI, SSO, 2FA) is desired
- Technical skills: LDAP queries, SQL queries, Java programming, scripting. Python is a plus
- Communicative skills: Ability to express in English in individual and group situations (including non-verbal communication); ability to listen effectively to others and ask when things are not understood. Independence: Ability to execute a task in a good manner, with good results, with limited supervision and attention to detail.
The duration of the internship will be a minimum of six months to start asap. You will work for 40 hours a week (less is also possible, but a minimum of 24 is required).
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire period.
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, then we kindly invite you to apply.