You can have the opportunity to work and learn in Automotive Microcontrollers & Connectivity, Networking, IoT Solutions and System Engineering.
Start date: as soon as possible
If you don't know which internship fits you better, you can apply here and we will keep you in our database and contact you for the future opportunities in the following departaments:
- development for AUTOSAR, MCAL, SDK domains in Automotive,
- network security applications,
- low-power connectivity solutions,
- ZigBee profiles and applications,
- applications for wireless telecommunication equipment and wireline,
- signal processing for wireless base stations,
- integrated development products (debugger, compiler and performance analysis) for the company's processors.
- Bachelor or Master student focused on Computer Science or Electronics, whom is passionate, proactive and willing to peer with our engineers using innovative technologies (both hardware and software).
- To ensure your success in an internship role at NXP, you need to feel comfortable working with Linux and be curious about how it works in embedded.
- If you can answer simple fundamental questions about C/C++ and understand how an OS works your success is guaranteed. Same if you convince us that you would really, really like to learn about these.
Note that this is a general presentation about the internships offered by NXP Romania, you should apply only if you would like to be involved in the future recruitment process for one or more of our teams, as the opportunities arise!
NXP offers competitive internship compensation, mentoring program, flexibility, friendly and open work environment and support for your thesis project.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.