The Microcontrollers Connectivity Software group is developing low-power and cost-effective wireless connectivity solutions for embedded devices. These solutions address a number of applications, including consumer, industrial and health care ensuring NXP’s role as a leader in the growing field of IoT.
The internship will consist in embedded C software development for Microcontrollers and system testing. Moreover, all software projects will be related to connectivity and networking technologies or applications.
General benefits for the selected candidates include:
- Increasing skills in programming, testing and debugging;
- Deepening of knowledge for programming languages, software systems and connectivity protocols;
- Working with new, in-development global technologies and standards;
- Learning professional software development techniques such as version control and configuration administration;
- Using our tailored Agile Scrum working model and participating to the creation and delivery of sprint increments;
- Hiring opportunity after the completion of the internship and university studies.
We are looking for students from:
- Computers and Automatics Faculty (3rd and 4th year of study);
- Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications (3rd and 4th year of study);
Competencies in one or several of the following fields:
- Communication protocols and standards
- Basic knowledge of microprocessors architecture