We are looking for a junior DevOps engineer who wants to take his skills to the next level and enjoy being part of a team of passionate security specialists and developers.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to and improve a cloud-based penetration testing platform used by millions of users worldwide. You’ll work with concepts like scalability, robustness, and security most of your time.
This role consists of maintaining, developing, and improving our GitHub CI/CD workflows, the cloud infrastructure that is hosted in Linode, and the monitoring tools that are centralized in the Grafana platform. You will work closely with the development teams to ensure that our software is built, tested, and deployed efficiently and reliably.
We expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, or Openstack
- Comprehension of networking protocols
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, LXC
- The ability to work with GIT and follow one of the classic GIT flows
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Great personality and team spirit, with a self-driven can-do attitude, and the ability to be a team player on larger projects
It’s a plus if you also have:
- Some experience in working with pipelines (e.g. Bitbucket, GitHub, or Gitlab)
- Basic knowledge of container orchestration tools (e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Entry-level understanding of monitoring tools (e.g. Grafana, Kibana)
- Competitive salary and employee stock options opportunity
- You will learn practical things about the real world of IT Security, vulnerabilities, exploits, bug bounties, and much more
- You'll leave your mark by helping us improve our leading penetration testing platform
- You’ll have plenty of flexibility whenever needed (including study days)
- We are currently working in a hybrid way, a mix between working from home and from our nice office located in the center of Bucharest (Crystal Tower)
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in IT security and programming
- After 3 months of internship, you have the chance to secure a full-time or part-time position. Also, if you are in your last year of study, you can do your bachelor project with us.
We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing pentest-tools.com – a cloud-based penetration testing platform that helps security and IT pros easily perform basic to advanced offensive security engagements using built-in tools and powerful, automated features.
You should know that at pentest-pools.com your work matters and it is being used by thousands of users every day. We value our team and we do our best to create a space where everyone can grow.
- Clients from over 100 countries around the globe
- Countless security vulnerabilities found
- We are official contributors to OWASP Top 10 2021
- We are supporting multiple security events (Black Hat Europe, Defcamp, Hackthezone, etc)