This is a great opportunity for talented and motivated learners. The company will organize a training program with a 3-month duration and is ready to welcome a new colleague. Apart from your interest in .NET programming, just bring your motivation and enthusiasm. We’ll cover the rest.
As part of the team, you will participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle from specifications through development to production.
To apply for our internship program, you need to have:
- Technical University Studies (Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of .NET/C#
- English medium level
The opportunity to learn on one of the following paths:
- Building Windows desktop applications using WPF
- Building Azure solutions
- Manage Azure solutions using Infrastructure as Code principles
- Knowledge to be acquired
One of the following:
- .NET 4.8/C#/WPF
- Azure programming
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code in Azure using Bicep and PowerShell
Professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, and build processes.
If you are qualified for this position and want to become part of our team, please submit your CV/LinkedIn profile now for immediate consideration!