At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
As an automation developer in the Ubisoft 2022 internship program, you will be working within a team of automation developers that works on a AAA project and you will learn how to implement test automation solutions in C ++. You will have colleagues and mentors who will guide you throughout the program.
Your main mission:
• Actively participate in the design and development process and create comprehensive test plans, infrastructure and implementation for scalability and automated functionality testing.
• Investigate and create test solutions to optimize testing for the assigned project and develop test cases using in-game and external controllers.
• Provide automated solutions for QC to replace manual testing such as (but not limited to): smoke tests for repetitive basic tests, game cheats, scripting automated gameplay scenarios, performance capturing, telemetry, enhanced bug capturing, multi-user scenarios.
The value you bring:
• General knowledge of C/C++ programming;
• Passion for video games;
• Advanced level of English language.
About us Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance, and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight. Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!