At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
As a Technical Artist in the Ubisoft 2022 internship program, you will have the opportunity to learn how a game develops (the production cycle of a video game), you will gain knowledge of Photoshop, 3D Studio Max and Game Editor applied in gaming.
Your main mission:
• Your role is to support the content production art teams in achieving top-quality results within the context of the project;
• You will work closely with the Technical Directors and the programming team to help implementing technical art features and new technologies in the project;
• Offer technical support to the art team in day-by-day production issues;
• Create and maintain technical documentation;
• Share with the other artists best-practices and new tools.
The value you bring:
• General knowledge of Photoshop and 3D Studio Max;
• Previous experience working with a Game Editor is appreciated (Unreal Engine, Unity, CryEngine, etc.);
• Passion for video games;
• Advanced level of English language.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance, and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The Production Team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!