We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls. Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
UiPath is in search of a Design Program Manager Intern to join our summer internship program in our Product Design teams in Bucharest, Romania. We are looking for incredibly motivated, driven, and innovative individuals who are excited to join our fast-growing teams. In this program, you will be supported by managers, mentors, and a global class of interns. Collectively, Design Ops is responsible for partnering across our organization to transform and optimize the impact, productivity, scalability and culture of Design. Design PMs may be responsible for various tasks associated with designer support and productivity, including allocation, software procurement, tool admin and security, workflow improvement, and project management.
As a Design PM intern, you will help remove friction from our design teams by bringing about operational process efficiencies and improvements. You will work closely with talented product managers, engineers, designers, stakeholders, and others in a multidisciplinary team to support the product design team.
Your role is to coordinate communications, manage resources, drive the team project intake process and manage project plans, milestones and deliverables. Overall, you will lead the team through the logistics of delivering outstanding quality outcomes for UiPath.
This is what you'll do at UiPath
- Be an advocate for human-centered design and research
- Establish strong team partnerships
- Assist with on-going team assignments
- Plan and execute key Agile ceremonies for design (sprint planning and stand-ups)Support day-to-day operations of the design team
- Iterate and document team processes to maximize the team’s time and effectiveness
- Build and refine multidisciplinary process for maximum efficiency and quality output
- Support design leads to negotiate scope and priority with product partners
- Keep a pulse on team health and morale, and generate positive energy
This is what you'll bring to the team
- Collaborate with and support the design team in delivering high-quality designs; act as a bridge between the design team and the engineering and product management teams, connecting all groups and making sure inter-dependencies are understood and planned for effectively
- Work with your team to identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc.
- Maintain and manage establish project timelines and tasks through all phases of the product development life cycle.
In this role, you will learn:
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience managing projects and working with diverse teams.
- Design frameworks and methodologies.
- How to improve an existing workflow or process.
- Experience with management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with design tools and plugins (Figma, Zeroheight, User testing, Measure & WRITER)
- Experience working with a design system.
- How to build automations with UiPath products.
- Familiarity with agile or lean methodologies.
- Willingness to question established thinking in pursuit of better outcomes. *