We are in hyper-growth mode and looking for a customer obsessed Product Management intern to help drive digital transformation for UiPath. We want someone with a passion to innovate, who likes working backwards from the customer and can handle complex problems. As an intern on the UiPath PM team, you will help deliver customer value through new features that cross systems of engagement, systems of record and systems of insight. You will learn about end-to-end ownership of areas from writing specifications, working with developers to execute them to evangelizing the product and ensuring a timely and high-quality delivery. You will work closely with product managers, engineering and user experience designers to build features that customers love. If that sounds like you, let's talk!
What you will be doing at UiPath
· Product specifications: Work with design teams to build user experiences and define specifications to enable new scenarios in our products.
· Help feature development: Work closely with the engineering team to drive the execution and delivery of features and products. Mitigate any risks and ensure dependencies are handled appropriately. Test features and ensure they are of the highest quality.
· Evangelize product: Articulate and share our product vision. Create relevant collateral including presentations, white papers and documents to demonstrate value.
· Market Intelligence: Understand the competition and strategize around how to beat them.
What you'll bring to UiPath
· 1+ years of experience in the software industry either in a development or product management capacity
· Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across the organization including engineering, marketing, UX
· Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
· Experience working in RPA, AI or BPM is a plus
· Self-starter with a growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement