In our embedded software development department, we develop applications and services for automotive systems (navigation, media playback, smartphone integration, safety), as well as smart, Internet-enabled devices for home and industry.
What we offer:
- A paid internship of 3 months, with prospect of a full-time position after completion.
- A professional environment and a young team of embedded development experts.
- Flexible hours.
- The chance to learn how Linux-based modern embedded systems are built and how to write code in safety-critical and performance constrained applications.
- Exposure to mainstream open source technologies: C/C++ programming, internals of Android, Yocto or other embedded Linux distributions, Linux internals such as boot process (uboot, kernel startup, systemd), inter-process communication protocols, security concepts such as TLS and PKI infrastructure (OpenSSL), portable GUIs , logging and trace systems (DLT), build systems (bitbake), version control (git).
- The opportunity to acquire the basics of the software development process: issue tracking, version control, code reviews and agile project management.
- Access to trainings, professional certifications and our own specially designed learning program.
- A monthly salary starting from €500 - €600, depending on your previous experience.
- Personalized coaching.
- Flexible program.
- Performance bonuses.
- Creative virtual hangouts.
- Afterhour parties.
- Premium medical insurance.
- Central location - Timpuri Noi Square & Remote Work Policy.
- Work closely with senior developers.
- Implement software running under Linux in an embedded environment.
- Write C and C++ code for real hardware which will be delivered to thousands of users worldwide
- Test the developed modules on prototype hardware.
- Work and have fun with the team.
We will definitely appreciate if you have:
- Very good C and/or C++ programming skills.
- Familiar with using and programming under Linux operating system.
- Passion for UNIX and Open Source technologies.
- Knowledge of how embedded devices work.
- Not afraid of wires, hw boards, electricity and pointers.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated